Hey at all,
we at Semalytix have currently an open position for a Software developer with experience in graph databases. Maybe this might be interesting for some of you.
Thanks for your time.
Location: Bielefeld, Germany
Our Semalytix knowledge graph is the brain where information is stored in a way that helps making sense of billions of texts. Be part of our knowledge engineering team and help using only the best and newest algorithms and approaches to let our knowledge graph learn and grow!
- 3+ years of experience in software development in industry or research
- Excellent coding skills in Python or Java
- Excellent problem-solving and analytic skills
- Strong background in computer science: algorithms, data structures, concurrency, and
- distributed systems
- Experience with graph databases, such as Neo4J, JanusGraph or equivalents
- Experience with Apache Lucene or Elastic Search are a plus
- Experience in RDF and ontologies are a plus